- 3 VCOs each featuring Sawtooth and Square wave.
- All have CV inputs for Pitch and Pulse width.
- Manual Pulse width.
- VCO 1 also has an Octave switch and Cross modulation switch (FM).
- VCO 2 has a Wide range switch – to make the Tune range very wide (down to LF!). It also has oscillator Sync.
- VCO 3 also has a Wide range switch. Also, MIDI pitch control can be disabled to make this a free running oscillator. Ideal for modulation duties.
- VCO 2 and 3 can both be used as LFOs.
- White Noise.
- Sub oscillator, taken from VCO 3.
- Mixer – with Mute switches and additional audio inputs.
- Multimode 12db filter – featuring Low pass, High pass, Band pass, and Notch filters.
- VCA – with EG and Thru (bypass) switch.
- LFO – with delay (fade in) feature.
- 2 Envelope Generators. With Triggering options.
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Interval Generator. A special type of pitch transposer. You can set 6 different pitches to each of the switches, and then transpose the VCOs manually to create performances. Great when used in conjunction with the arpeggiator and / or patternator.
- Arpeggiator – Using a MIDI keyboard program in notes to arpeggiate!
- The arpeggiator can also be used as a simple 16 note sequencer.
- The arpeggiator will transmit the notes to MIDI Out
- Patternator – this is a unique type of sequencer / rhythm generator.
- Use the 4 CV control to create melodic loops – change the the loop using the Skip and Reset switches in real time!
- Use the 2 Beat knobs to alter the 8 step gate / trigger pattern generator.
- Unique artistic case design. 5 minutes with a screwdriver and the plan can be flipped, allowing the synth to be laid flat.
- Real analogue hard wood sides, from a sustainable source.
- MIDI to CV output socket including clock.
- All circuits have extensive minijack input and output sockets. It can be cross-patched within its self to create an infinite range of sounds. Or it can be cross patched with other synths and modulars.