Rack width: 32HP
Depth: **120mm** Deep module!
Doepfer style power cable included.
Screws not included.
- Control 4 CV synths as one 4 voice Polysynth
- Or, play them all at once in Unison
- 16 note arpeggiator that doubles as a 16 note digital sequencer
- 4 pitch CVs, 4 gates
- Velocity, Mod Wheel, Controller 55, and 56 CV outputs
- Accent, Global Gate, Clock In and Clock Out digital IOs
- MIDI Out transmits Arpeggiator as MIDI notes.
- 2 Multiples
- Hold, Mode, Range, Note Retrig
Why Do I need this MODULE? What’s So Special?
Simple to use, it’s the perfect way to have MIDI control over 4 CV synths, to play together as one poly synth.
Connect to 4 mono synths, e.g. Analogue Solutions Nyborg
Or, connect to Eurorack modules set up as 4 synth voices.
The Arpeggiator has no nonsense operation harking back to the days of early Roland synths such as the Jupiter 8 and SH101.
The Arpeggiator can also be used as a simple 16 note step sequencer. The arpeggiator also plays back the velocity amount that was used.
The Arpeggiator will control CV synths, but the note info is also sent to the MIDI Out socket as MIDI notes, so you can have it play a MIDI synth.