Death by Audio Apocalypse – Overdrive
Death by Audio Apocalypse – Overdrive controls:
- Twin-T Scoop: A circuit adding bass and treble simultaneously. Quieter volume than the rest.
- War Fuzz: A very full and dynamic distortion with rich harmonics and sustain.
- Dual J-FET: Similar to the War Fuzz setting but it uses dual J-FETs to get its sound.
- Octave Rect: Sums the bottom and top halves of a waveform to create an octave up.
- Gain x1000: The gain is cranked up super high on this post amp causing strange results.
Vol: Adjusts the output volume of the pedal.
Drive: Controls the volume of the initial preamp inside the pedal. Turn it up to get more distortion and fuzz and back off of it to get more overdrives and boosts.
Sweepable Frequency Equalizer: This is a special tone knob designed to function as a multitude of tone controls all at once. Its range is extreme, beginning with a bass booster fading into a mid scoop, followed by a mid boost and into a few stages of treble boosting to give you a beautiful bright sound.