Achieve The Perfect Sound
The EBS Classic Session 60 Combo boasts 60W of power and features a preshape EQ for quality sound. Adjust the sound and create your tone with Gain, Bass, Treble and Volume controls, along with Character and Enhance filters for further adjustment.
A Versatile Amp
The Classic Session 60 is a versatile package, working great for rehearsals and small club gigs. It’s also proving to be a big hit with upright bassists. This amp is also equipped with a tweeter, providing an acoustic guitar with a fantastic sound. Take it to a larger stage of the studio with the balanced XLR-output.
Great for Practicing at Home
If you’re looking to practice, the Classic Session 60 is lightweight and portable and has great, useful features for you. It has an auxiliary input for connecting audio sources like MP3 players, CD players, laptops etc. for you to play along to. The amp has monitor stereo input jacks and if you’re looking to practice in silence and not wake the neighbours, a stereo headphones output jack.
- Conventional speaker delivering 60 Watts of Power with Tweeter
- Versatile, great for home practice & Small gigs
- Lightweight & portable, ideal for musicians on the go
- Tilt back feature for use as an on-stage monitor
- Powerful, well thought out EQ
- XLR-output for studio and larger gigs
- AUX input for practice to recorded music.
- Post EQ XLR-output with ground lift
- Frequency Response: 60 – 18k Hz
- Dynamic Output Power: 60 W RMS
- Continuous Output Power: 60 W RMS
- Cabinet Volume: 20 liters
- Height: 34,3 cm / 13.5″
- Width: 37,6 cm / 14.8″
- Depth: 39.5 cm / 15.6″
- Weight: 16 kg / 36 lbs