• Decades of distortion tones in one pedal
• Ultra wide range of distortion gain
• Highly tweakable EQ
• True hardwire bypass
The MXR Super Badass Distortion is powered by one 9 volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9 volt AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU or a power supply such as the DC BrickTM.
• Run a cable from your guitar
to the Super Badass Distortion’s Input jack and run another cable from the Super Badass Distortion’s Output jack to
your ampli er.
• Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the OUTPUT clockwise to increase volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the DISTORTION knob clockwise to increase amount of distortion or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the BASS knob clockwise to boost low frequencies or coun- terclockwise to cut them.
• Rotate the MID knob clockwise to boost midrange frequencies or counterclockwise to cut them.
• Rotate the TREBLE knob clock- wise to boost high frequencies or counterclockwise to cut them.
Input Impedance 390 kΩ, 500 Hz
Output Impedance* 3.4 kΩ
Nominal Output Level -8 dBV
Signal to Noise* 93 dBV
BASS +/-11 dB, 150 Hz
MID +/-12 dB, 500 Hz
TREBLE +/-10 dB, 10 kHz
Distortion Gain 15 dB to 76 dB, 1 kHz
Bypass True Hardwire
Current Draw 10 mA
Power Supply 9 Volts DC