• Fuzzes up your guitar signal, then duplicates it two octaves down
• Blend control sets mix of wet and dry signals
The MXR Blue Box is powered
by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a DC BrickTM power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Blue Box’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Blue Box’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Turn the OUTPUT knob clockwise to BOOST the effect’s overall volume.
• Rotate the OUTPUT knob
to increase overall volume of effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate BLEND knob clockwise
to increase amount of sub-octave fuzz or counterclockwise to decrease it.