• 100% analog bucket- brigade technology
• Up to 600ms of delay with switchable modulation
• Internally adjustable modulation circuit
• True bypass
The Carbon Copy Bright Analog Delay is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU, or the DC BrickTM and Iso-BrickTM power supplies.
• Run a cable from your guitar
to the M269SE’s INPUT jack and another cable from the M269SE’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the REGEN knob clock- wise to increase the number of repeats or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the MIX knob clockwise to increase the ratio of wet to dry signal or counterclockwise to decrease it. Fully clockwise results in 50/50 wet/dry mix while fully counterclockwise results in 100% dry signal.
• Rotate the DELAY knob clockwise to increase delay time or counter- clockwise to decrease it.
• Push in the MOD switch to add modulation to your delay signal. Modulation width and speed can be adjusted internally (remove bottom plate) with
a 3mm slotted screwdriver (see Diagram A).