• BC108 Fuzz Face® circuitry in a pedal-board friendly chassis
• Original Fuzz Face hammer- tone turquoise nish
• True bypass
The MXR Classic 108 Fuzz is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU or a power supply such as the DC BrickTM.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Classic 108 Fuzz’s INPUT jack and run another cable from its OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the FUZZ knob clockwise to increase amount of fuzz or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the VOLUME knob clockwise to increase
overall effect volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Engage the BUFFER switch to eliminate the oscillation that sometimes occurs when a wah wah is in front of the Classic 108 Fuzz. You may notice a brightening of the fuzz tone.