• Dynamic, touch-sensitive response
• Proprietary circuit design delivers rich harmonics
• Large output range
• True bypass
The MXR Distortion III is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a DC BrickTM power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar
to the Distortion III’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Distortion III’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the DISTORTION knob clockwise to increase amount
of distortion or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound or counterclockwise for a darker sound.
• Rotate the OUTPUT knob clockwise to increase overall effect volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.