M104 DISTORTION +
• Overdrive with just the right avor of non-brittle signal breakup
• Organic, germanium- powered clipping
• Goes from subtle overdrive to fuzz-like saturation
The MXR Distortion+ is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a DC BrickTM power supply
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Distortion+’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Distortion+’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate OUTPUT knob clockwise to increase overall volume of effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate DISTORTION knob clockwise to increase amount
of distortion or counterclockwise to decrease it.