The Double-Double Overdrive combines two classic circuits in a single pedal: the Low Gain circuit sings with rich, ery mids while the High Gain circuit kicks up the gain and emphasizes high and low frequencies.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the M250’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the M250’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Set all controls to their 12 o’clock position.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the DRIVE knob clockwise to increase the amount of overdrive or counterclockwise
to decrease it.
• Rotate the LEVEL knob clockwise to increase overall effect volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the BASS knob clockwise to boost low frequencies or counterclockwise to cut them.
• Rotate the TREBLE knob clockwise to boost high frequencies or counterclockwise to cut them.
• Use the switch to toggle between Low Gain mode, for a midrange- focused sound, and High Gain mode, for increased gain and emphasized highs and lows.
The Double-Double Overdrive
is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003 or the DC BrickTM and Iso-BrickTM power supplies.
Input Impedance ~ 1Mohm @ 1 KHz
Output Impedance 100 ohms @ 1 KHz
Maximum Gain* >40 Noise Floor** -90 dBV
*Drive stage adjusted maximum CW
**With all controls at mid position