The Script Dyna Comp Compressor combines old school compression
tone with upgrades for modern gigging convenience. Spec’d from our own 1976 Dyna Comp Compressor, this pedal features the rare CA3080 “metal can” integrated circuit (IC), which yields quieter operation, greater transparency, and increased dynamic range. An effect status LED and AC power jack upgrade this compressor for easy use on stage.
The Script Dyna Comp Compressor
is powered by one 9-volt battery
(remove bottom plate to install), a
9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003, or the DC BrickTM and Iso-BrickTM power supplies
• Run a cable from your guitar to the CSP102SL’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the CSP102SL’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with both controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate OUTPUT knob clockwise to increase overall volume of effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate SENSITIVITY knob clockwise
to increase sensitivity (more compression) or counterclockwise to decrease it
• OUTPUT knob controls overall effective volume
• SENSITIVITY knob sets compression ratio
• FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (red LED indicates on)