• Up to ±12dB of cutting or boosting at 10 different frequencies
• Easy to see and adjust onstage with glow-in-the-dark graphics and sliders
• 18-volt operation for increased headroom
• True bypass switching
The MXR KFK Ten Band EQ is powered by an 18-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB004/ ECB004E (included) or a DC BrickTM power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the KFK Ten Band EQ’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the KFK Ten Band EQ’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Set all sliders to their 0dB position and depress the footswitch to turn the pedal on.
• Move the VOLUME SLIDER up to increase overall effect volume or down to decrease it.
• Move the GAIN SLIDER up to increase gain or down to decrease it.
• Experiment with the Ten Band EQ’s tone-shaping capabilities by moving the ten PARAGRAPHIC SLIDERS up and down to boost and cut various frequencies to hear how this affects the sound of your signal.