• A staple of funky ’70s sounds, from jet plane to space effects
• Numerous tweakable parameters
• Does the work of a anger, chorus, delay and more
The MXR Flanger is powered
by two 9-volt batteries (remove bottom plate to install), an 18-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB004/ECB004E, or a DC BrickTM power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Flanger’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Flanger’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the MANUAL control clockwise to emphasize higher frequencies or counterclockwise to emphasize lower frequencies.
• Rotate the WIDTH control clockwise to increase the intensity of the time delay as
set by the SPEED control or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the SPEED knob clockwise for a faster phase effect or counterclockwise for a slower phase effect.
• Rotate the REGEN. control clockwise to increase the overall intensity of the effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.