• Super high gain distortion
• Three band EQ with sweepable
• Switchable Noise Gate
for syncopated metal riffage
• Internal GATE TRIGGER control sets the Noise Gate’s sensitivity
• SCOOP button boosts highs and lows
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Fullbore Metal’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Fullbore Metal’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• NOTE: Start with Volume, Gain, and Bass at their lowest setting (fully counterclockwise). This pedal is very dynamic and adds tons of gain—be warned!
•Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Adjust the Gain, Volume, Low, Mid, Freq and High controls until the desired output and tone is acquired.
• Depress the SCOOP button (red LED lit) for a scooped nu-metal sound that accentuates the low and high frequencies.
• To sharpen the attack of syncopated rhythms or to cut down on excess noise, depress the GATE button (green LED lit). To adjust the GATE control’s sensitivity, please refer to diagram A