• Traditionally warm and transparent overdrive
• Single tone control makes tone-shaping simple
• Adds sustain and gain without coloring your guitar or amp’s tone
The MXR GT-OD is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a DC BrickTM power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the GT-OD’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the GT-OD’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with the OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the OUTPUT knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise for a
• Rotate the GAIN knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion and counterclockwise to decrease it.
Input Impedance 1 MΩ
Output Impedance <7.5 kΩ
Noise Floor* >88 dB
Current Draw 2,2 mA
Power Supply 9 volts DC