- Up to +26dB of gain
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output
- Great for use with long signal chains, or anytime signal drop-off is a problem
The MXR Micro Amp is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ ECB003E or a power supply
such as the DC BrickTM.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Micro Amp’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Micro Amp’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with the control at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the GAIN knob clockwise to increase amount of signal boost or counterclockwise to decrease it.
Input Impedance 1 MΩ
Output Impedance 470 Ω
Maximum Output Level +6 dBV
Noise Floor* -80 dBV
Gain Control +0.5 dB to +26 dB
Freq. Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0 dB, -1.4 dBBypass Hardwire
Current Draw 2.5 mA
Power Supply 9 volts DC
GAIN knob controls overall amount of signal boost
FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/ bypass (red LED indicates on)
*A-weighted, Gain control at maximum clockwise position