• Dynamic overdrive/distortion
• Sensitive and responsive to touch and picking dynamics
• Up to +20dB of uncolored clean boost
The MXR/CAE Boost/Overdrive can be powered by one 9-volt battery (accessed through the bottom of the pedal), a Dunlop ECB003 (ECB003E in Europe) AC adapter or a DC BrickTM series power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Boost/Overdrive’s Input jack and run another cable from the Boost/Overdrive’s Output jack to your ampli er.
• Start with the BOOST knob at 0dB and turn the Boost section on by depressing the BOOST footswitch.
• Rotate the BOOST knob clockwise to achieve desired level of boost.
• Start with OUTPUT, TONE and GAIN controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the OVERDRIVE section on by depressing the BOOST footswitch.
• Rotate the OUTPUT knob clockwise to increase the overall volume of the e ect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the TONE knob clockwise for a brighter sound and counterclockwise for a
• Rotate the GAIN knob clockwise to increase the amount of distortion and counterclockwise to decrease it.
Input Impedance 1 kΩ
Boost ON <150 Ω
Overdrive ON/ Boost OFF <15 kΩ
Boost Gain 20 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio* >87 dB
Bypass True Hardwire
Current Draw <5.5 mA
Power Supply 9 Volts DC