• Adds rich chorus textures, from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating speaker simulation
• All analog circuitry with bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone
• True bypass with LED
• Joins the ranks of MXR Classics such as the Phase 90, Dyna Comp and Micro Amp
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Micro Chorus’ INPUT jack and run another cable from the Micro Chorus’ OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Turn the Micro Chorus effect on by depressing the footswitch; the red LED will illuminate, indicating that the effect is activated.
• Turn the RATE knob clockwise to increase the chorus speed towards a watery shimmer, counterclockwise for a slower rotating sound.
The MXR Micro Chorus can be
powered by one 9-volt battery (accessed by removing the pedal bottom plate), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a DC BrickTM power supply..