• Dial in warm and thick anging for massive sonic “swooshes”
• Two control knobs to adjust speed and regeneration for simple operation
• All analog circuitry with bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone
• True bypass
The MXR Micro Flanger can be powered by one 9-volt battery (accessed by re- moving the pedal bottom plate), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ ECB003E, or a DC BrickTM power supply..
• RATE knob adjusts the speed of the effect.
• REGENERATION controls the amount of feedback, affecting the effects intensity.
• FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/ bypass (red LED indicates on)
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Micro Flanger’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Micro Flanger’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Turn the Micro Flanger’s effect on by depressing the footswitch; the red LED will illuminate, indicating that the effect is activated.
• Turn the RATE knob clockwise for a faster anging effect, counterclockwise for a slower effect. Rotate the REGENERATION knob clockwise for more intensity, and clockwise for a more subtle effect.