• Add’s shimmery velocity to lead licks and a thick swoosh to chords
• Works well with bass, keyboards and even vocals
• True bypass
The MXR Phase 90 is powered
by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt
AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU or a DC BrickTM power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Phase 90’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Phase 90’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with the SPEED control at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the SPEED knob clockwise for a faster phase effect or counterclockwise for a slower phase effect.