• Rich analog chorusing
• Bass and Treble controls for shaping chorus tone
• Bass Filter switch for increased low end clarity
• Analog bucket-brigade technology
The M134 Stereo Chorus is powered by two 9-volt batteries, a 18-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB004/ECB004E, or a DC BrickTM power supply.
- For mono operation, run a cable from your guitar to the Stereo Chorus’ INPUT jack and run
an other cable from the Stereo Chorus’ MONO OUTPUT jack to your ampli er. To run the Stereo Chorus in stereo, run
an additional cable from the pedal’s STEREO OUTPUT jack to a second ampli er.
- Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
- Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
- Rotate the BASS knob clockwise to boost low end frequencies or counterclockwise to cut them.
- Rotate the TREBLE knob clockwise to boost high end frequencies or counterclockwise to cut them.
- Rotate the INTENSITY knob clockwise to increase chorus intensity or counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Rotate the WIDTH knob clockwise for a wider chorusing sweep range or counterclockwise for a narrower range.
- Rotate the RATE knob clockwise to increase chorusing speed or counterclockwise to decrease it.
- To reduce chorusing on low end frequencies, press the BASS FILTER switch.