• Classic Dyna Comp® style compression
• Attack Level control preserves attack volume without sacri cing sustain
• Compatible with the hottest pickups
The MXR Super Comp is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a DC BrickTM power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Super Comp’s INPUT jack and another cable from the Super Comp’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
• Turn the e ect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate the OUTPUT knob clockwise to increase
overall e ect volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the ATTACK LEVEL knob clockwise to reduce volume attenuation of note upon attack or counterclockwise to increase it. For the classic Dyna Comp sound, rotate this control fully counterclockwise.
• Rotate the SENSITIVITY knob clockwise to increase amount of compression or counterclockwise to decrease it.