• Adjustable tip/ring con guration
• Ruggedly built, road-ready construction
• Can be used with a variety of pedal types
The MXR Tap Tempo Switch requires no battery or power supply.
• Run an instrument cable from your pedal’s external switch jack to the M199’s INPUT jack.
• The EP103 Echoplex®
Delay only requires a normal instrument cable when connected to the M199, but other pedals may require a different type,
such as a TRS cable. Consult your pedal’s manual to be sure.
• Tap your foot on the FOOTSWITCH to your desired tempo.
The M199 is factory-set to work with the Echoplex Delay. Check your pedal’s user manual to see its tip/ring cable requirements. To adjust the M199’s tip/ring setup, remove bottom plate to access internal switches. See Diagram A for switch con gurations.