• Legendary effect in a smaller housing
• Chorus mode sounds rich, lush
• Vibrato mode delivers a deep, shimmering texture
• True bypass
The MXR Uni-Vibe® Chorus/ Vibrato is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install),
a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a
DC BrickTM power supply.
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Uni-Vibe’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Uni-Vibe’s OUTPUT jack to your ampli er.
• Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
• The Uni-Vibe’s default setting
is Chorus Mode (dry signal mixed with pitch-shifted signal). Push VIBE button to engage Vibrato Mode (pitch-shifted signal only— indicated by red LED).
• Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
• Rotate LEVEL knob clockwise to increase overall volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate SPEED knob clockwise
to increase sweep rate of effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Rotate the DEPTH knob clockwise to increase intensity of effect or counterclockwise to decrease it.